Discovery Education™ Prehistoric Earth VHS/DVD
Ever wonder how geologists know what happened on Earth billions of years ago?
Supplier: Discovery Education™ DC778613
Video covers the nature and divisions of geologic time, a variety of prehistoric life-forms, and how fossils reveal clues to Earth's distant past. Grades 3-6. Running time: 25 minutes.
- Explains the system used by scientists to describe and organize prehistoric time periods
- Discusses what modern scientists study to uncover facts about the past
- Chronicles events in the four major time periods (eras) within the geologic time scale: Precambrian, Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic
- Points out that each time period is marked by a significant change in the number or type of fossils that are found
- Explores what fossils reveal about Earth's history
|3 to 5|
|Prehistoric Earth DVD|
|Marc Record, Teacher's Guide|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok