3B Scientific™ Dog Skeleton (Canis lupus familiaris)
3B Scientific Skeleton of Domestic Dog - Prepared from real bones that have been reassembled and mounted on a wooden base.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ 1020991
- The skeletons of domestic dogs are prepared from real bones and consist of approximately 280 individual bones that have been reassembled and mounted on a wooden base.
- You can choose between two variants. The bones of the rigidly mounted skeleton are firmly attached to each other for better stability. The flexibly mounted skeleton is particularly suitable for learning and understanding the locomotory system of a dog. The legs of the dog are movably attached to its torso.
- The dog skeleton is supplied in two sizes: M and L. The delivery time for size L may vary considerably from the average, depending on availability.
- Size L:
- Length: Approx. 55 to 75 cm
- Weight: Approx. 4.5 to 5.5 kg
- Domestic Dog (Canis lupus familiaris)
- Class: Mammals
- Order: Predators
- Family: Dogs
- Diet: Carnivore
- Size: Approx. 20 to 85 cm
- Weight: Approx. 1 to 70 kg
- Age: 7 to 18 years
- Skeleton: Approx. 280 individual bones
- Dentition formula:
- Number: 42
- Incisors (I): 3/3
- Canines (C): 1/1
- Premolars (P): 4/4
- Molars (M): 3/3
|29.5 x 13.8 x 39.4 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok