Eagle™ Drum Storage Cabinets
The Eagle Drum Storage Cabinet is designed to let you store 55-gallon drums containing hazardous waste or flammables.
Manufacturer: Eagle™ HAZ1955X
- Safely store hazardous waste or flammables in the workplace
- One- and two-drum capacity with choice of manual or self-closing doors
- Store drums vertically or horizontally
- Vertical cabinets include half shelf for additional storage of accessories or containers
- Cabinets feature large red “FLAMMABLE - KEEP FIRE AWAY” and “HAZARDOUS WASTE” labels on yellow enamel finish; flammables cabinets have “FLAMMABLE - KEEP FIRE AWAY label”
‡Accommodates no more than 60 gal. (227L) may be Class I and Class II liquids.
†Not FM approved.
FM approved (except 17-516-1B).
Comply with NFPA Code 30, and meet OSHA 29CFR1910.106(d)3 standard.
|28.5 x 55 x 62 in. (72.39 x 139.7 x 157.4 cm)|
|Vertical drum storage cabinet|
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
|Drum supports and built-in grounding connectors, drum rollers, one shelf, hazardous waste labels|
|Haz-Mat, two drum, two door, manual close doors|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok