Invitrogen™ Dual LED Blue/White Light Transilluminator
Innovatively designed dual-light source transilluminator for visualization of common nucleic acid stains, colorimetric protein and membrane stains, and SYPRO stains.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LB0100
- White and blue light sources that allow for visualization of common nucleic acid stains, colorimetric protein and membrane stains, and SYPRO protein stains
- Magnetic filter screen with hinge-free design for simplicity and safety, allowing observation and gel-cutting without protective goggles
- Five-minute automatic power-off and long-lasting LEDs that are safer for the eyes and skin compared with UV bulb illumination
- Three-level adjustable light intensity to achieve the best observational or imaging quality
- Compact design for ease of mobility and storage
|Blue LED emission 470 nm, Amber Filter at 580 nm|
|Blue and white LED|
|18.5 x 22 x 3 cm|
|3-Levels of Adjustment|
|100 to 240 V|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok