DuPont Tyvek 125S Series Coveralls
Coveralls with elastic wrists and ankles. Tyvek 400 provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Design enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts.
Manufacturer: DuPont TY125SWH6X002500
- Fabric: Tyvek 400D; serged seams
- Tyvek 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material that provides durability and comfort
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Laydown collar; longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Storm flap of garment material covers zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrists and ankles
- Elastic waist to better position the garment
- Thumb loop to keep garment sleeve in place
- Applications include fiberglass and composite manufacturing, wind turbines, boat construction and repair, remediation, and maintenance
Meets ASTM D1777 standards; AATCC 127 compliant.
|Lead and asbestos abatement/remedation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up|
|2.1 to 2.16 m|
|59.25 to 62.72 in.|
|150.5 to 159.3 cm|
|ASTM D1777, D3776, D774, D5733, D5034, D257, AATCC 127|
|6.9 to 7.1 ft.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok