DuPont™ DuPont™ Tychem™ CPF 3 Coverall With Standard Fit Hood , Elastic Wrist and Ankles
Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes
Manufacturer: DuPont™ C3127TTN3X000600
DescriptionTychem™ CPF3 fabric is composed of a multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd2 polypropylene substrate. It is strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving liquid splash and provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Coverall with standard fit hood and taped seam
- Strong zipper for tough, flexible closure
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist and ankle
- Commonly used in domestic preparedness for situations where potential to exposure to chemicals exist
Chemical handling, petro-chemical, hazardous materials/waste clean-up, fire departments, industrial hazmat teams, utilities and domestic preparedness
|Tychem™ CPF3 fabric|
|6 ft.2 in. to 6 ft. 4 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok