DuPont DuPont Tychem CPF 3 Encapsulated Level B Suit
Encapsulated design provides protection from liquid splash exposure for both wearer and respiratory equipment
Manufacturer: DuPont C3528TTNXL000600
DescriptionTychem CPF3 fabric is composed of a multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz./yd2 polypropylene substrate. Fabric is strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving liquid splash and provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals.
- Provides coverage from overhead liquid splash (does not provide vapor protection)
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes
- Sewn seam is covered with strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing
- Standard 20mil PVC faceshield
- Rear entry design keeps closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical exposure and provides ability to change air bottle on SCBA without removing entire garment
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks with outer boot flaps
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Double storm flap with hook and loop closure
Typical Applications: chemical handling, petro-chemical, hazardous materials/waste clean-up, fire departments, industrial hazmat teams, utilities, and domestic preparedness.C ommonly used in domestic preparedness for situations where the potential to exposure to chemicals exist.
|5 ft.9 in. to 6 ft.3 in.|
|Tychem™ CPF 3|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok