DuPont Tychem SL Coveralls with Elastic Respirator Fit Closure
Protects against a range of chemicals in a variety of industries
Manufacturer: DuPont SL128TWH3X000600
Used in environmental clean-up operations, waste management, industrial plants, cleanroom applications, hazardous material response teams, and emergency services.
- DuPont Tyvek fabric laminated with Dow Saranex-23P film
- All models fitted with attached hoods, elastic respirator fit closures, elastic wrists, and front zipper closures with storm flaps
- 19-822 Series has attached sock boots, and boot flaps
- 19-130-4 Series has attached boots
- 19-130-1 Series has attached boots and is manufactured in the U.S.
Attached socks are to be worn inside the user's own chemical protective boots. The boot splash cover adds additional protection. These attached socks do not have adequate durability or slip resistance to be worn as outer footwear covering.
19-130-1 Seriesis manufactured in the U.S.
|1.88 to 1.95m|
|Chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying and nuclear environments|
|Elastic, Sock boots|
|Saranex™ 23-P Fabric|
|48.25 to 51.75 in.|
|6.2 to 6.4 ft.|
|Saranex™ 23-P Film Laminated to Tyvek™ Fabric|
|122.55 to 131.44cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok