Thermo Scientific™ DyLight™ 650 Maleimide
Label antibodies or other proteins as probes for fluorescence imaging assays with the full spectral range of maleimide-activated DyLight Dyes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 62295
Thermo Scientific™ Sulfhydryl-Reactive DyLight Dyes are maleimide-activated DyLight Fluors for fluorescent labeling of antibodies and other proteins to be used as probes for cellular imaging and other fluorescence detection methods.The Thermo Scientific™ DyLight™ Dyes have absorption spectra ranging from 350 to 770nm. These reagents fluoresce over a broad pH range, are more intense than Alexa Fluor™ or Cy™ Dyes in many applications and match the output wavelengths of common fluorescence instrumentation. Additionally, the water solubility of the DyLight Reagents allows a high fluor-to-protein ratio without precipitation during conjugation.
The sulfhydryl-reactive dyes contain maleimide groups that react predominantly with free –SH groups at pH 6.5-7.5, forming a stable thioether bond. At pH 7, the maleimide group is ∼1000 times more reactive toward a free sulfhydryl than to an amine.1At pH values > 7.5, reactivity toward primary amines increases and hydrolysis of the maleimide group can occur.
- Specific — maleimide-activated dye labels proteins and other molecules at reduced sulfhydryls (-SH)
- Efficient labeling methods — well-characterized chemistry and optimized protocols provide for reliable, high-quality labeling
- Optimized antibody labeling procedure —complete protocol for IgG reduction and labeling and calculating the labeling efficiency
- Antibody labeling for immunofluorescence applications, including immunocytochemistry (ICC), immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western blotting and ELISA assay
- Target macromolecule labeling for in vitro and in vivo fluorescent detection strategies
|DyLight 650 Maleimide|
|Store desiccated at -20°C. Shipped at ambient temperature.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok