Invitrogen™ DynaMag™-2 Magnet
Optimized for efficient magnetic separation of all types of Dynabeads; (range 1-4.5μm in diameter) in small (<2mL) sample volumes
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12321D
The DynaMag-2 magnet combines a strong magnetic attraction for efficient separations in standard microcentrifuge tubes with a flexible and smart ergonomic design.
- Optimal working volume: 10–2000μL
- Holds up to 16 standard 1.5–2mL microcentrifuge tubes in numbered spaces
- Good control and visibility of sample
- Top rack can be quickly removed from magnet in base, ready for resuspension, vortexing, rotation, or manual sample shaking
- Magnet can be used with all types of Dynabeads for efficient isolation of proteins and nucleic acids
- Sample rack can be easily removed from base magnet for resuspension, vortexing, rotation or manual sample shaking
- Center pin in rack ensures equal vortexing of all tubes
- Rack can also be removed and used to store tubes
- 16 numbered sample spaces make magnet for parallel handling of multiple samples
- With eight tube positions on each side of rack, easily scale protocols to accommodate 96-well plate reactions
This magnet is not compatible with the MX4 Mixer. The removable sample rack is also available as a separate item. Purchasing an additional sample rack minimizes the need to move tubes between racks. The rack can be placed on the bench, in the refrigerator, or in the incubator.
Cell Activation and Expansion, Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Extraction, Immunoprecipitation, Magnets for Cell Isolation, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Sequence-Specific DNA or RNA Purification, Sequencing Reaction Purification
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Contains one DynaMag™-2 magnet. Store at room temperature.|
|DYNAL™, DynaMag™, Dynabeads™|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.