Invitrogen™ DynaMag™-96 Side Magnet
Optimized to pull all types of Dynabeads (range 1–4.5μm in diameter) to sides of PCR tubes or to sides of wells in 96-well plates
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12331D
Designed for both automation platforms (e.g., Tecan) and manual workflows, but is compatible with PCR-strips and 96-well plates (200μL), non-skirted and half-skirted.
- High wash volumes: DynaMag-96 Side Magnet
- Low elution volumes: DynaMag-96 Bottom magnet
- With extra column (13 total)
- Enables sample mixing simply by shifting 96-well plate back and forth from right-most position to left-most position
- Shifting draws beads back and forth through sample and allows mixing to be achieved without handling, promoting faster processing and less sample handing-induced variation
- When used in combination with DynaMag-96 Bottom magnet on automation platform, two magnets allow for significant volume changes through workflow
Magnet is not compatible with PCR tubes.
Automated Nucleic Acid Purification, Automated PCR Product Clean-Up, Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Extraction, Magnets for Cell Isolation, PCR Product Clean-Up
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.