Invitrogen™ DynaMag™-5 Magnet
Use with Dynabeads for immunomagnetic separation of cells
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12303D
The DynaMag-5 Magnet accommodates tubes from 11–16 mm in diameter (e.g., flow cytometry tubes and most blood collection tubes), with an optimal working volume of 1–5mL. The magnet holds 8 tubes and is compatible with all Dynabeads (1–4.5μm in diameter). When performing cell separation using Dynabeads, a DynaMag magnet is required. Different magnets are optimized for different working volumes and tube sizes.
- DynaMag-5 magnet contains highest magnetic material and separates any Dynabeads quickly, efficiently and consistently
- DynaMag-5 magnet is small, easy to handle and helps ensure efficient separation of up to 8 cell samples simultaneously
- Included SampleRack has numbered positions (1 to 8) for easy control of your samples and a design that ensures good sample visibility when placed on the magnet base
- Flexible clips that hold tubes in place allow magnet to accommodate many different tube sizes
- SampleRack is separate unit that can be taken off magnet base to facilitate vortexing, washing or resuspension
- Additional SampleRacks available separately
DynaMag-5 magnet should not be used with standard 15mL tubes. For 15mL tube use DynaMag-15 magnet.
Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Magnets for Cell Isolation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|1 - 5 mL|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not intended for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.