3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System
3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System helps determine whether workers are receiving adequate protection from their hearing protector by measuring across 7 standard frequencies in under five seconds.
Manufacturer: 3M 3931100
- Dual-element, dual-microphone assembly is the key to the system, measuring sound levels inside and outside the hearing protector
- Science-based, quantitative testing gives accurate reports of hearing protection
- Fast, clear, accurate results are obtained in just seconds and can be printed or saved electronically for future reference
- System determines personal attenuation rating (PAR) of individual workers and helps remove measurement, fitting, and spectral uncertainty
- Dual-ear design saves time by measuring both ears simultaneously in under five seconds
- System tests across 7 standard frequencies (125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000 Hz)
- Works with a large variety of 3M Hearing Protection Products; earplugs, banded hearing protectors, and earmuffs
- Simple, easy-to-use intuitive software
- Worker and company reports created
- Includes Software, Speaker And Impact Resistant Carrying Case
|Fit Test Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok