3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System
3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System utilizes science-based, quantitative testing to give accurate reports of hearing protection. The system determines personal attenuation rating (PAR) of individual workers and helps remove measurement, fitting, and spectral uncertainty.
Manufacturer: 3M™ 7100062125
- Dual-element, dual-microphone assembly measures sound levels inside and outside the hearing protector
- Fast, clear, accurate results are obtained in just seconds and can be printed or saved electronically for future reference
- System tests across seven standard frequencies (125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000 Hz)
- Works with a large variety of 3M Hearing Protection Products including ear plugs, banded hearing protectors and ear muffs
- Simple, easy-to-use intuitive software
- Includes software, speaker and impact resistant carrying case
3M™ products must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations, and the user instructions, warnings, and limitations accompanying each product.
|Variety of 3M™ ear plugs, banded hearing protectors and ear muffs|
|Health and Safety Testing|
|Fit Test Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok