Invitrogen E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder
Ready-to use DNA Ladder for use with routine throughput precast E-Gel agarose gels.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 10488091
Invitrogen E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder is designed for sizing and approximate quantification of double-stranded DNA in the range of 100 bp to 5,000 bp. E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder consists of nine individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments with reference bands at 1,500 and 500 bp for easy orientation.
E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder is specifically formulated for optimal performance on pre-cast E-Gel agarose gels.
Highlights of E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder:
- Performanceoptimized for use on E-Gel CloneWell ll agarose gels
- Sharp, clear bandschromatography-purified fragments for consistent and reliable results, stable at room temperature up to six months
- Ready to usepremixed with loading buffer
- Convenientprovided with 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
- Precisean exact amount of DNA in each band
|CloneWell™ II E-Gels, Single Comb E-Gels|
|100 bp to 5000 bp|
|• 2 x 1.250 mL E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder
• 1.25 mL 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
Store at room temperature or at 4°C for up to 6 months. For longer periods store at -20°C.
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice|
|Individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.