Invitrogen™ E-Gel™ 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder
Ready-to use DNA Ladder for use with routine throughput precast E-Gel™ agarose gels.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 10488091
Invitrogen E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder is designed for sizing and approximate quantification of double-stranded DNA in the range of 100 bp to 5,000 bp. E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder consists of nine individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments with reference bands at 1,500 and 500 bp for easy orientation.
E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder is specifically formulated for optimal performance on pre-cast E-Gel agarose gels.
Highlights of E-Gel 1 Kb Plus Express DNA Ladder:
- Performance—optimized for use on E-Gel CloneWell ll agarose gels
- Sharp, clear bands—chromatography-purified fragments for consistent and reliable results, stable at room temperature up to six months
- Ready to use—premixed with loading buffer
- Convenient—provided with 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
- Precise—an exact amount of DNA in each band
|CloneWell™ II E-Gels, Single Comb E-Gels|
|Individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments|
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice|
|100 bp to 5000 bp|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.