Invitrogen E-Gel Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder
Ready-to use DNA Ladder for use with routine throughput precast E-Gel agarose gels.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 10488096
Invitrogen E-Gel Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder is designed for sizing and approximate quantification of double-stranded DNA in the range of 10 bp to 300 bp. E-Gel Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder consists of nine individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments with a reference band at 100 bp for easy orientation.
E-Gel Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder is specifically formulated for optimal performance on pre-cast E-Gel agarose gels.
Highlights of E-Gel Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder:
- Performanceoptimized for use on 4% E-Gel agarose gels
- Sharp, clear bandschromatography-purified fragments for consistent and reliable results, stable at room temperature up to six months
- Ready to usepremixed with loading buffer
- Convenientprovided with 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
- Precisean exact amount of DNA in each band
|Double Comb E-Gels, Single Comb E-Gels|
|10 bp to 300 bp|
|• 2 x 1 mL E-Gel Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder
• 1.25 mL 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
Store at room temperature or at 4°C for up to 6 months. For longer periods store at -20°C.
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice|
|Individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.