Eagle Flammable Liquid Safety Storage Cabinet
Safely keep flammable liquids near work areas with the Eagle Flammable Liquid Safety Storage Cabinet with self-closing doors.
Manufacturer: Eagle 9010
- Top and bottom vents, with baffle and cap, fitted with 2 in. (5cm) pipe thread on sidewalls for outside venting
- Double walls of 18-gauge steel provide 1.5 in. (3.8cm) air space
- 2 in. (5cm) raised sill contains spills
- Three-point key lock Four adjustable leveling feet
- Self-closing doors
- Adjustable galvanized steel shelves supported by four brackets hold over 500 lb. (227kg) each Labeled “FLAMMABLEKEEP FIRE AWAY”
- Available with one or two hinged doors or with bifold door, hinged left, with piano hinge in the middle (2, 4, 12, and 16 gal. units have one door)
- Self-closing doors have fusible link that melts at 71°C (160°F), automatically closing doors
- Mechanism on two-door self-closing models ensures doors close in proper sequence
Extra shelves available; call your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
Cabinets 17-156A, B, C, and D are FM approved.
Meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements.
|34 x 43 x 65 in. (86 x 109 x 165.1cm)|
|Grounding attachments (top and bottom vents, with baffle and cap, fitted with 2 in. pipe thread on sidewalls), three-point key lock on doors, 5cm raised, leakproof door sill contains spills and four leveling feet, flammable-keep fire away label, fusible|
|31 x 40 x 62 in. (78.74 x 101.6 x 157.4cm)|
|Floor Model Storage Cabinet|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok