Eagle™ Stainless-Steel Safety Cans
The Eagle Stainless-Steel Safety Can is ideal for storage of high-purity liquids and flammables that do not corrode metal
Supplier: Eagle™ 1323
Stainless-steel mesh flame arrester dissipates heat and flame, preventing ignition of flammable vapors.
- Dent and puncture resistant
- Guard cap protects spout and prevents spills if can is dropped
- Convenient, free-swinging safe handle facilitates carrying and pouring
- Shock rim protects bottom from abrasion wear and also acts as grip when pouring
- One electrically welded top-to-bottom seam reduces the possibility of leaks if the can is bumped or dropped
- For intermediate storage of flammable liquid wastes
- Large 4 in. diameter (10.2cm) spout with lock-open cap facilitates filling and emptying
- Automatic pressure release opens cap assembly to prevent dangerous buildup of vapors
- Heavy-duty protection for temporary storage of flammable liquids
- Choose standard round or space-saving oblong design
Convenient self-closing bottom faucet enables safe dispensing of flammable liquids into smaller containers from a workbench or elevated shelf
UL listed, FM approved.
Meet OSHA requirements.
|Round Disposal Can|
|Electric Seam Weld|
|For intermediate storage of flammable liquid wastes|
|Mesh flame arrester, guard cap, electrically-welded seam|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok