Eagle™ Step-On Biohazard Waste Containers
Provide safe, temporary collection of biological waste (no sharps). Foot operated pedal with self-closing lid reduces the risk of contamination. Alert workers to potential biohazards and meet OSHA requirements for exposures to bloodborne pathogens.
Manufacturer: Eagle™ 943BIO
- Suitable for medical facilities and research labs
- Safely collect biological waste; reduce contamination
- Foot lever opens container for hands-free operation
- Heavy-wall, high density polyethylene construction won’t rust or dent
- Labeled to advise workers of potential biohazards
Use with Fisherbrand™ Biohazard Autoclavable Bags; sold separately.
Comply with 29 CFR 1910.1030 requirements for exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
|Suitable for medical facilities and research labs|
|Prominent biohazard warning label, foot lever|
|Biohazard Waste Can|
|FM, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030, NFPA|
|16.5 x 13.5 x 16 in. (42 x 34 x 41 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok