NewPath Learning™ Earth Science Student Learning Guides with Online Lessons (Set of 10)
An ideal blended learning solution for use in the classroom or for remote learning/home study.
Supplier: NewPath Learning™ 146890
- Colorfully-illustrated Student Learning Guides each provide 36 pages featuring Self-Directed Readings Easy-to-Follow Illustrated Explanations Guiding Questions a Lab Investigation Key Vocabulary Review and Assessments.
- The ten individual titles include Earths Surface Volcanoes Rocks Minerals Plate Tectonics Earthquakes Earths Climate Earths Atmosphere and Weather Our Solar System and Sun-Earth-Moon.
- Each Student Learning Guide also includes one year access to a corresponding Multimedia Lesson for a teacher and all their students.
- Each lesson features Animated Narrated Tutorials Interactive Exercises and Activities Virtual Lab Investigations Illustrated Narrated Glossary Visual Resource Library and an Inquiry-Based Student Activity Guide.
- Developed under sponsorship of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) the lessons are perfect for individual student instruction on any computer or tablet as well as classroom presentation on any Interactive Whiteboard.
|6 to 10|
|10 Student Learning Guide, Card with Link and Code to Online Multimedia Lessons|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok