GVS™ EC Bottled Broth with Durham tubes 9mL Vials
EC (Escherichia coli) Broth is used to detect Escherichia coli (E-Coli) and coliforms. Ready-to-use 9mL ampoule can save time and money by shortening prep time and minimizing possible contamination. The 9mL ampoules contain enough media to saturate a standard absorbent pad in a petri dish
Manufacturer: GVS™ 10496714
- EC Broth contains casein peptone as a source of nutrients. Lactose provides the carbohydrate fermented by coliform bacteria
and Escherichia coli (E.Coli). In addition, lactose-positive bacteria metabolize lactose with gas formation. Gram-positive bacteria are inhibited by the mixture of bile salts.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-Sterilized and Ready to Use
- Time Saving, 9 mL Portions, Reduce Risk of Cross-Contamination.
- Optimal media stability, sterility, and reproducibility
- Less time-consuming, higher productivity
- Batch-specific quality certificate in each pack, Confirms Reproducibility and Reliability
- Microbiological analysis.
- for the detection of Escherichia coli in water and food samples by fluorogenic means.
Ready-to-use media considerably reduce the preparation time in quality control laboratories and also effectively reduce the risks of cross contamination. GVS is cooperating closely with quality assurance managers in the industry in the development of its own media and test kits.
This intensive product development has produced a range of products that is being used to monitor production plants and conduct Microbiological checks on raw materials through to final product release in laboratories in more than 40 countries.
See 'GVS Life Sciences Microbiology Testing mpg YouTube' Video for further details on use.
|EC Bottled Broth|
|coliforms and E.coli.|
|Batch-specific quality certificate in each pack|
|includes casein peptone, lactose, and bile salts.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok