Thermo Scientific™ EK Immersion Coolers
Simplify direct cooling of small samples with immersion coolers. Combine immersion coolers with open-bath circulators for a reliable, flexible alternative to tap water cooling that eliminates dry ice or liquid nitrogen handling--saving both time and money.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 3291901
A simple solution for direct cooling of small samples. Thermo Scientific™ EK Immersion Coolers offer wide temperature ranges and integrated control. They can be used with open-bath circulators to provide the easiest way to cool small samples. A reliable and flexible alternative to tap water cooling that eliminates the inconvenience of handling dry ice or liquid nitrogen, saving both time and money. All models feature CFC-free refrigerant.
Models EK20 and EK30
- Air-cooled cooling circuit Suitable for individual cooling applications like cooling smaller volumes, removing reaction heat or replacing tap water cooling
- EK20 is designed for baths with a 15cm depth; end temperature of -25°C can be reached in a 5L Dewar vessel
- EK30 is designed for baths with a 20cm depth; end temperature of -30°C can be reached in a 5L Dewar vessel
Models EK45 and EK90
- Multi-purpose coolers with own controller for temperature accuracy of approximately 1° to 2°C
- Suitable for individual cooling applications like cooling smaller volumes or removing reaction heat
- Air-cooled cooling circuit Digital temperature display
- EK45: Reaches temperatures down to -45°C in a 5L Dewar vessel
- EK90: Reaches temperatures down to -90°C in a 5L Dewar vessel
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|EK 90 Temperature Setpoint Option, Flexible Probe, 230V/50Hz|
|-90°C to +40°C|
|230 V 50/60 Hz|
|350w at +20°C; 280w at -10°C; 170w at -40°C; 100w|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok