Fisherbrand™ Electric Analog Laboratory Overhead Stirrers
Variable speed stirrers are electronically controlled and built to handle viscosities ranging from light watery solutions to high viscosity fluids.
- Model A20 is a general purpose stirrer to handle a wide range of applications including more viscous materials
- Model A30 is specially designed for heavy duty viscous materials and combines speed with power; will maintain constant speed regardless of viscosity changes as mixing progresses
- Model A40 is a high torque, low rpm stirrer specifically designed to maintain constant low speed
- Model A15 is a light duty stirrer ideal for light to medium-light viscosity fluids
- Totally enclosed, non-ventilated motor keeps corrosive fumes and dust out for a long and trouble free service life
- Permanent magnet, D.C. motor provides maximum constant torque throughout entire speed range
- On/off switch for quick stopping
- Overload protection - a manually resettable circuit breaker for safety
- Heavy cast aluminum control box with motor keeps workplace uncluttered and away from corrosive spills or splashes
- Eye level control knob electronically regulates speed of application required
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
- Shaft, propeller, stand, and clamp are available separately
- A Declaration of Conformity can be provided upon request
- All units are 120V/60Hz
CE marked, UL listed
ETL listed and conform to CSA Certification
|10 L x 0.56 in. dia. aluminum support rod and 6 ft. three wire cord with grounded plug|
|CE, ETL, CSA|
|General purpose stirrer including more viscous materials|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok