Mopec Elevating Center Approach Wall Mount Autopsy Sink
Designed to provide an adjustable working area ergonomically correct for users of various heights. Mopec Elevating Center Approach Wall Mount Autopsy Sink can be surface mounted or recessed within the thickness of the wall.
Manufacturer: Mopec CC200
- Stainless steel construction
- Center sink approach
- Heavy duty elevating frame structure with dual synchronized actuators and push button controls
- Hydro aspirator with reversing flow valve
- Includes hose hanger and 8 foot of clear PVC tubing
- Two cold water body rinse valve with vacuum breaker and serrated hose fitting
- Two hot and cold water fixture with wrist blade handles, 8 in. swing spout with vacuum breaker
- Four interchangeable removable grid plates stainless steel construction with .5 in. recess and .375 in. diameter holes on 2 in. square centers
- Two GFCI duplex outlet with waterproof cover
- Two instrument drawers with recessed handle and drop in removable pan
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
1 Year Warranty
|148.59 - 168.91cm|
|Two GFCI duplex outlet with waterproof cover|
|58.5 - 66.5 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok