Corning™ Elplasia™ 12K Flask
The Elplasia™ 12K Flask enables researchers to generate a high density of animal-free spheroids in a scaffold-free model.
Supplier: Corning™ 4537
- Contains 152 microcavities per cm2 in a vessel footprint similar to that of a T-75 flask
- Corning™ Ultra-Low Attachment (ULA) surface works with gravity and a rounded microcavity geometry to form approximately 12,000 spheroids of similar shape and size
- ULA surface (a proprietary, animal-free, covalently bonded hydrogel), promotes the formation and easy harvesting of spheroids
- Polystryene film is gas permeable with low autofluorescence
- Round well-bottom geometry
|25 to 50 mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok