Corning Elplasia Microcavity Plates
The only plates with a simple 'plug and play' protocol for scaffold-free, self-assembly spheroid formation at large volumes.
Manufacturer: Corning 4440
- Novel well geometry and surface coatings, including Corning Ultra Low Attachment (ULA) featured on the round bottom plates
- Corning ULA surface is hydrophilic, biologically inert and non-degradable, which promotes highly reproducible spheroid formation and easy harvesting
- Corning Elplasia round bottom plates optimal for bulk spheroid formation, collection and expansion\
- Round bottom plates feature Corning Ultra-Low Attachment surface and are available in 6-, 24- and 96-well formats
- Corning Elplasia square bottom plates feature a surface with optical qualities suited for image analysis, making them an ideal solution for clonal selection and high magnification imaging of very small clusters
- The Elplasia square plate is well suited for screening programs as it generates a high volume of spheroids per well, allowing for higher signals per well
- Square bottom plates are plasma-treated for self-coating and come in 6-, 24-, 96- and 384-well formats
- Spheroids may be formed and cultured for 21 or more days
- Can produce between 79 15,000+ spheroids per well, depending on plate format, under one culture condition
- The high volume of spheroids generated in each well increase signals per well without increasing spheroid size
- Black opaque sidewalls to reduce well-to-well 'cross-talk'
- Well suited for fluorescent/luminescent assays
- Available in multiple formats, two well geometries and surface coating options
|Low Cell Bind|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 1 year
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok