MilliporeSigma Luminata Crescendo Western HRP substrate, 100mL
Premixed, ready to use chemiluminescent HRP detection reagent
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma WBLUR0100
- The reagent has been matched to optimize the range and sensitivity of detection using various antibodies in Western blot assays.
- Premixed for convenience to avoid cross contamination of the reagents.
- Broad range of sensitivities to satisfy all detection needs.
- Consistent results with less pipetting error.
- Stable at 4°C and also at room temperature which allows storage on bench.
- Best detection performance relative to competition.
- Compatible with both PVDF and nitrocellulose membranes, as well as all commonly used buffers and blocking reagents.
Unless otherwise stated in our catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product(s), our products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.
Western blotting, dot/slot blotting
|2° to 8°C|
|Dot/slot blotting, Western Blotting|
Spend $1,000 on select MilliporeSigma items, get $1,000 more to spend on similar items at no additional cost.
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma products and get $1,000 more to spend on products at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok