MilliporeSigma Simplicity Ultrapure Water Systems
Type 1 fresh feed water on demand wherever you need it no more carboys
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma SIMS00001
The Simplicity portable ultrapure water purification system can be located anywhere in your laboratory. It requires no special installation, no feed water connection and produces ultrapure water on demand from pretreated water (RiOs reverse osmosis water, and distilled or deionized water). The system is compact and “nomadic” so that you can easily move it to another spot in your lab if you need to, or even lend it to a colleague down the hall. Its removable 2L integrated reservoir lets you do away with cumbersome carboys and their uncertain water quality.
The intuitive color graphic display means that you can instantly see all system parameters, whether you want to check water quality, reservoir level, or when to replace the pack. For applications requiring very low organic contaminant levels, the system also incorporates a dual wavelength 185/254nm UV lamp to produce water with <5 ppb TOC (when feed water TOC is below 50 ppb), making it suitable for HPLC, GC, ILC and TOC analyses. With the Application Pak cartridge of your choice as a final filter, Simplicity systems produce ultrapure water free of pyrogens, nucleases, proteases, VOCs, trace organics, or endocrine disruptors to meet your specific needs.
- Produce Type 1 ultrapure water (18.2MW·cm resistivity at 25°C ultrapure water) on demand from pretreated water (reverse osmosis, distilled or deionized water)
- Compact and portable “nomadic” system requires no plumbing; can easily be installed where you need it on your lab bench, and just as easily moved to another location within your lab
- The system draws water from a removable, refillable, built-in reservoir, eliminating the need for carboys
- Flow rate >0.5L/min.
- Maintenance reduced to a single cartridge change once or twice a year, based on the resistivity value displayed for the ultrapure water produced
- System is designed for users needing between 1 and 5 liters of ultrapure water per day with instant flow rate of 0.5L/min.
- System comes with or without a UV lamp (depending on the impact of TOC on applications)
- Alarm function in the event of a sudden drop in the quality of the product water guarantees your water quality at all times
- Dispensing adapted to different size laboratory glassware
- Production of mobile phase for chromatographic separations
- Preparation of blanks and standard solutions for spectrophotometry, spectroscopy or other analytical techniques
- Preparation of buffers for biochemical experiments
- Accessories sold separately
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Simplicity™ ultrapure water system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok