CDS Empore™ SDB-RPS Extraction Disks
Formerly 3M™ Empore™ SDB-RPS Solid Phase Extraction Disks (SPE): 2241 & 2341. Reduce extraction time and solvent use for analytical preparation of aqueous environmental samples.
Manufacturer: CDS 98060402264EA
- Approved for use in EPA Method 515.2
- Used to collect the more water-soluble analytes from water samples
- Adsorbent is effective for explosives, pesticides, phenolics, and drugs of abuse
- Provide up to 90% solvent reduction, excellent processing speed, and contamination-free extractions with accurate and reproducible results
- Available with a variety of packings in 47 and 90mm sizes
|EPA Method 515.2|
|Analytical Preparation of Aqueous Environmental Samples|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok