Invitrogen ER Alpha Recombinant Protein, full length
ER (Estrogen Receptor) Alpha Recombinant Protein is an insect cell-expressed, full-length, untagged, human nuclear hormone receptor that binds [3H]-estradiol with sub-nM affinity in hydroxylapatite assays and binds specifically to estrogen response element (ERE) sequences.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen A15674
- Flexibleuse in in-house assays or as part of PolarScreen ER Alpha Competitor assays for a complete assay solution
- Ready to useactive, purified, and native (untagged)
- Convenientavailable in bulk sizes
- Qualitymanufactured under the strictest quality parameters
- Guaranteedassured for 6 months after purchase
|RUO - research use only|
|ESR1, ER, ESR, ESRA, Era, NR3A1|
|Nuclear Receptor Assay|
|Target & Lead Identification & Validation|Nuclear Receptor Biology|Nuclear Receptor Proteins|Industrial & Applied Science|Pharma & Biopharma|
|Store at -68 to -85°C.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok