Fisherbrand™ ESD Exhaust Snorkel Arm
Fisherbrand ESD Exhaust Snorkel Arms are made of conductive materials, eliminating the risk of static electricity and sparks. Designed for use in electronic environments where there is a risk of electrostatic discharges, the ESD can also be used for certain applications in explosive atmospheres.
- Exhaust arms need to be tied into the specific ESD exhaust for the lab.
- Each arm is furnished with 5.5 in. mini hood that will accept the optional hoods noted.
- The two outermost arm joints can rotate and swivel 360 degrees.
- These arms are designed to be mounted from the wall or ceiling.
- ESD models are designed for limiting discharge of static electricity.
- Complete mounting components and hardware is included with each exhaust arm.
|3.125 x 42.4 x 42.4 in.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok