White Knight ESD Grid Cleanroom Coveralls
White Knight ESD Grid Cleanroom Coveralls stand up to repeated launderings while still maintaining particle control.
Manufacturer: White Knight 13C23065NANO01SWHT
- Made with durable ESD grid material and advanced garment construction methods
- Coveralls include knit cuffs with 6% carbon Belltron fiber, a full-length, lint-limiting front zipper with two top snaps at neck, and a mandarin collar
- The bottom of the legs include three male snaps and one female snap for adjustment, plus three male snaps on the back of the leg for boot attachment
- All seams are laser-cut or pre-serged
- Thread is silicon-free
- Designed for controlled environments that need electrostatic dissipation
- Fabric features a 2% carbon grid, and is constructed of a dense twill 100% multi-filament yarn that guards against airborne particles, bacteria, and lint
- Applications include micro-electronics and semi-conductor manufacturing
|CE ESD Coverall|
|Micro-electronics and semi-conductor manufacturing|
|ISO Class 5 Cleanrooms and above|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok