Streck ESR-Chex Plus MINI 12 x 3.0 ml, level 1&2
Quality Control used to verify the precision and accuracy of the Diesse MINI-CUBE ESR Analyzer. The QC vial is inserted directly into the MINI-CUBE; no pipetting necessary.
Manufacturer: Streck 240408
- Manufactured from human red blood cells
- Reacts to environmental conditions and sample handling, alerting technicians of potential problems affecting the accuracy of patient samples
- Contains lot-specific barcode for easy QC lot registration and identification of daily QC runs on Diesse MINI-CUBE
- MINI-CUBE performs direct read of QC vial; no pipetting necessary
- Assayed for Diesse MINI-CUBE
- 12-month closed-vial stability at 2° to 10°C and 7-day open-vial stability at room temperature
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|7 days open, 12 months closed|
|Internal quality control standards and regulatory compliance|
|level 1, level 2|
|MINI-CUBE ESR Analyzer|
|2° to 10°C|
|Verify the precision and accuracy of the MINI-CUBE ESR method|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok