Mettler Toledo™ Excellence XPR Precision Balances, Large Weigh Pan
Delivers accurate results, weighing performance and support the high requirements for data integrity and compliance. Quality assurance features ensure weighing results are valid and complies with strict regulations.
Supplier: Mettler Toledo™ 30317522
DescriptionXPR balances deliver accurate results, outstanding weighing performance and support the highest requirements for data integrity and compliance. Quality assurance features ensure your weighing results are always valid, helping you to comply with even the strictest regulations. LabX automatically saves all results and process information securely in a central database. This ensures traceability and assists with FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliance. The extraordinary stability provided by the new Monobloc™ weighing cell as well as the rugged balance design means you get your results fast even under challenging production environments.
- Large pan balances
- 7 in. color capacitive touchscreen terminal, glove compatible
- Storage of weighing methods (including sample series and tolerances)
- Integrated results notepad
- GWP Approved built-in quality assurance monitoring
- Customizable tolerance profiles
- MinWeigh warning function
- Adjustment and routine test history
- Balance ready StatusLight™
- LevelControl: level warning with graphical leveling guide
- Temperature and time programmable automatic adjustment (proFACT)
- User Management, individual profiles password protected
- Change history log
- Easy connectivity and data export: 4 x USB, 1 LAN, 1 RS232
- Easy connection of peripheral devices: printers, PC, barcode readers, footswitches and sensors
- Integrated label editor, alphanumeric and barcode
- Export of process and results data to XML or Excel
- Integrated overload protection
- Chemically resistant materials
- Designed for easy cleaning
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|FDA 21 CFRpart 11|
|USB, LAN, RS232 compatible|
|Color Graphic Display|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok