Fisherbrand Exhaust Arm, Chemical Model
Fisherbrand Exhaust Arms are suitable for the removal of heat or nuisance fumes.
- Exhaust arms need to be tied into the general exhaust for the lab.
- Each arm is furnished with 5.5 in. mini hood that will accept the optional hoods noted
- The two outermost arm joints can rotate and swivel 360 degrees.
- These arms are designed to be mounted from the wall or ceiling.
- Complete mounting components and hardware is included with each exhaust arm.
- Basic Model is a robust and reliable all-around exhaust arm for general applications where there is little risk of electrical discharges or attack by aggressive chemicals.
- Chemical Model is constructed of anodized aluminum with a white electrophoretic deposition coating making the arm ideal for fume extraction in aggressive environments where corrosion resistance must be assured.
|3.125 x 42.9 x 42.9 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok