Gibco™ ExpiSf9™ Cells
Gibco™ ExpiSf9™ Cells are non-engineered derivative of Sf9 insect cells that have been adapted for high-density suspension growth in ExpiSf CD Medium.
Manufacturer: Gibco™ A35243
- Enable consistent protein expression performance for over 20 passages after thaw
- Allow you to attain yields of three times more protein per liter than other insect cells from baculovirus-infected culture as part of the ExpiSf Expression System
- Achieve maximum cell densities of 2x107 cells per mL in ExpiSf CD Medium
- Exhibit fast recovery post-thaw and doubling times of approximately 24 hours
- Achieve high performance growth in multiple culture volumes from 4mL in deep-well plates to >3L in shake flasks
ExpiSf9 Cells are a core component of the ExpiSf Expression System. Frozen cells are supplied in a vial containing 1.5mL of cells at 1 x 107 viable cells per mL in ExpiSf™ CD Medium and 7.5% DMSO. The cells should be thawed in ExpiSf™ CD Medium.Cells are typically grown in shake flasks on a shaker platform in a non-humidified, non-CO2 cell culture incubator. Growing ExpiSf9 cells in adherent format for routine culture is not recommended.
|Suspension Cell Culture|
|Sf9, SFM Adapted|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok