Edvotek™ Exploring the Genetics of Taste: SNP Analysis of the PTC Gene Using PCR Experiment Kit
To identify the presence of the single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) in an amplified segment of the PTC gene that links detection of the characteristic taste of PTC paper. Edvotek™ Exploring the Genetics of Taste: SNP Analysis of the PTC Gene Using PCR Experiment Kit includes 5 modules.
Manufacturer: Edvotek™ 345
DescriptionFive Modules Includes:
- Extraction of DNA from buccal cells
- Amplifying the segment that contains the polymorphic nucleotide
- Digestion of the amplified fragment with the restriction enzyme that recognizes the SNP
- Analysis by gel electrophoresis
- Tasting the PTC paper to confirm the results obtained
- For 25 reactions
- Complete in 3 hrs. 30 min.
- Level: Advanced
- Requires wet ice shipment for next day delivery
|Instructions, primer mix, DNA template, PCR EdvoBead™, DNA size ladder, Restriction Enzyme, Restriction Enzyme Reaction and Dilution Buffers, Lysis buffer, agarose, electrophoresis buffer, InstaStain™ Ethidium Bromide, PTC paper.|
|For 25 reactions|
|Complete in 3 hrs. 30 min.|
|Exploring the Genetics of Taste: SNP Analysis of the PTC Gene Using PCR Experiment Kit|
|Freezer Storage (Some components)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok