Corning™ External Threaded Round Bottom Cryogenic Vial, 5 mL
These round bottom vials are made from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to -196°C.
Supplier: Corning™ 430674
- Self-standing with special base design, allowing them to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 431131) for single-handed manipulation
- Black graduations with large marking spot
- Silicone washer for secure seal
- Non-pyrogenic, may be color coded with inserts
- Comes unassembled with caps
- Free foam rack with each case
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok