Stevanato Group EZ-fill™ Vials from DWK Life Sciences™
Vials are offered in ready-to-use nest and tub and tray configurations, eliminating glass-to-glass contact to ensure pristine cosmetic quality. The pre-sterilized formats are designed for direct entry into your aseptic fill operation, allowing you to maximize efficiencies and minimize total cost.
Supplier: Stevanato Group 06B2526.7082
- Clean, depyrogenated, and sterilized ready-to-use (RTU) vials designed for pharmaceutical and contract manufacturing entities performing small to large batch aseptic parenteral packaging
- ISO 8362-1 2R, 4R, 6R, 10R, and 20R vials are manufactured from borosilicate type 1, 51 expansion glass, with European Blowback
- EZ-fill™ glass vials are available in nest and tub or tray configurations
- Nested configurations are designed for direct entry into flex fill, robotic, and combi filling operations
- Tray configurations are suitable for small batch and in-line filling operations
- Reduces total cost of ownership and time to market
- Vials ship with Certificate of Conformance (COC), lot control, and traceability documentation to decrease regulatory burdens
|Nest and Tub - 120 Vials/Tray; 15 Trays/Case
|Aseptic Filling Equipment
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok