Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link™ NHS-PEG4 Biotinylation Kit
Biotinylate protein amines and maximize solubility of proteins with this long (29.0A) NHS-ester biotinylation reagent containing a pegylated, water-soluble spacer arm.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 21455
Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link NHS-PEG&subscript_4;-Biotin is a pegylated, water-soluble reagent for simple and efficient biotin labeling of antibodies, proteins and other primary amine-containing macromolecules.
- Water-soluble polyethylene glycol (PEG) spacer arm increases solubility of labeled protein
- Prevents aggregation of antibodies better than Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin
- Labels at N-terminus or lysine residues in less than 1 hour
- Thermo Scientific No-Weigh Packaging (8 x 2mg) saves time - preserves reagent activity and prevents cross-contamination between use
|EZ-Link NHS-PEG4 Biotinylation Kit|
|8 Reaction Kit|
|1 to 10 mg|
|NHS-PEG4 Biotinylation Kit|
|Sufficient For: 8 labeling reactions, each with 1 to 10 mg of antibody
• EZ-Link NHS-PEG4-Biotin, 8 x 2 mg
• PBS Pack (makes 500mL), 1 pack
• Zeba Spin Desalting Columns (7K MWCO), 5 mL, 10 columns
• HABA Solution, 1 mL
• Avidin, 10mg
Store avidin and microtubes of biotin reagent at -20°C. Store PBS at room temperature. Store remaining kit components at 4°C.
|Antibodies (General), Proteins (General)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok