Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link™ Micro Sulfo-NHS-Biotinylation Kit
Biotinylate protein amines (e.g., lysines) with our shortest (13.5A), water-soluble, NHS-ester biotinylation reagent for antibody or cell-surface labeling.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 21925
Label antibodies, proteins and other molecules that have primary amines with Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-Biotin, a short-chain, water-soluble biotinylation reagent.
- Shorter spacer arm than Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin
- Reacts with primary amines at pH 7-9 in non-amine-containing buffers such as borate, carbonate, or phosphate buffers
- Negative charge of -SO3 keeps biotinylation localized at the cell surface so reagent does not pass through cell membrane
- Water solubility eliminates the need for harmful organic solvents
|EZ-Link Micro Sulfo-NHS-Biotinylation Kit|
|Sufficient For: 8 labeling reactions, each with 0.05–0.2 mg of antibody
• EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-Biotin, 8 x 1 mg
• PBS Pack (makes 500 mL), 1 pack
• Zeba Spin Desalting Columns (7K MWCO), 2 mL, 10 columns
Store biotin reagent at -20°C. Store remaining kit components at 4°C.
|Antibodies (General), Proteins (General)|
|Micro Sulfo-NHS-Biotinylation Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok