Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link™ Micro Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotinylation Kit
Biotinylate protein amines with this cleavable, mid-length (24.3A), water-soluble, NHS-ester biotinylation reagent containing a cleavable disulfide bond in the spacer arm.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 21945
Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotin enables simple and efficient biotin labeling of antibodies, proteins and any other primary amine-containing biomolecules in solution.
- Cleavable analog of Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin
- Can remove biotin label by cleaving spacer disulfide bond with reducing agents, such as DTT
- Ideal for affinity purification experiments that require efficient elution from immobilized avidin supports (cleaving disulfide bond releases proteins)
- Long spacer arm reduces steric hindrance for binding interactions
|EZ-Link Micro Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotinylation Kit|
|Sufficient For: 8 labeling reactions, each with 0.05–0.2 mg of antibody
• EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotin, 8 x 1 mg
• PBS Pack (makes 500 mL), 1 pack
• Zeba Spin Desalting Columns (7K MWCO), 2 mL, 10 columns
Store biotin reagent at -20°C. Store remaining kit components at 4°C.
|Micro Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotinylation Kit|
|Antibodies (General), Proteins (General)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok