Falcon 96-Well Assay Plates
Manufactured from crystal-grade virgin polystyrene for distortion-free optics. Corning Falcon 96-Well Assay Plates are injection-molded and compatible with automation systems.
Manufacturer: Corning 353263
- Standard untreated polystyrene plates are hydrophobic
- Easy-grip serrated base (on long sides only) compatible with human and robotic hands
- Alphanumeric notation system for well identification
- Meet standard ANSI/SBS footprint dimensions for microplates
- Convenient, peel-open medical-style packaging for individual product presentation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Cell Culture Microplate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok