Falcon Multiwell Insert System
Ideal for both manual and robotic screening of compounds in cell-based assays
Manufacturer: Corning 351131
One-piece, 96-well polyethylene terephthalate (PET) insert plate with 1µm pore size PET membrane fits into feeder tray, which distributes media uniformly to each well. Individual sample conditions can be tested using the 96Square-Well Angled-Bottom Plate (sold separately).
· 96 angled-bottom wells permit complete aspiration or collection of samples from the bottom of the well
· Insert plate has generous, automation-compatible sampling ports positioned directly above the angled well bottom to facilitate sampling above and below the membrane
· Tested for the ability to produce a differentiated monolayer of Caco-2 cells. Suitable for bioavailability and permeability studies
· Insert Systems include insert, feeder tray, and lid; additional feeder trays can be purchased separately
· All products are gamma-irradiation sterilized
Note: Standard Falcon 96-well plates are not compatible with the HTS 96-Multiwell Insert System; use of standard 96-well plates will result in media wicking on the sides of the well and possibly into the insert or out of the well
|Multi-Well Insert System|
|Five insert plates with feeder trays and lids|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok