Falcon™ Organ Culture Dish
Vacuum-gas plasma tissue culture treated polystyrene dish
Manufacturer: Falcon™ 353037
- Flat, optically clear polystyrene surfaces for distortion-free microscopic visualization of cells
- Uniform surface chemistry created by vacuum-gas plasma treatment promotes cell attachment
- Improved handling of small dishes with the unique Easy-Grip design
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style bags
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Standard Tissue Culture (TC), Corning™ PrimariaTM surface treatment and non-TC-treated polystyrene available
Designed for cell culture
- Flat, distortion-free optics
- Lids designed for optimal gas exchange
- Stacking rings allow for easier stacking and handling
- Vacuum-gas plasma treatment permanently and consistently modifies the cell growth surface
- Standard tissue culture surface is hydrophilic and contains a variety of negatively charged functional groups that support cell attachment and spreading
- Corning Primaria tissue culture surface additionally incorporates nitrogen-containing functional groups and has been shown to support improved attachment, spreading, and differentiation of some cell types
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Packed in sleeves of 20.
|Cell Culture Petri Dish|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok