Falcon™ Polystyrene Serological Pipets, Sterile, Bulk Pack
Color-coded pipets facilitate correct size selection. Corning™ Falcon™ Serological Pipets are ideal for tissue culture or any nontoxic solution.
Manufacturer: Falcon™ 357530
- Polystyrene, disposable pipets for tissue culture, bacteriological, and research applications
- Noncytotoxic, nonpyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
- Negative graduations for extra capacity
- Reverse graduations (except 1 mL)
- Color-coded package and markings for ease of identification
- Polyester plug to help prevent overfill
- Accurate ±2% at full volume (excluding 1 and 2 mL)
Graduation alignment system
The pipet graduation alignment system is a fast and simple way to bring graduations to your line of sight. Simply pop open or peel back the top of the pipet package and line up the pipettor before completely removing the pipet from its wrapping. When you remove the pipet from its package, the graduations should face you every time.
|For tissue culture usage or any non toxic solution|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok