Falcon™ 96-Well, Cell Culture-Treated, Flat-Bottom Microplate
Color:White; Sterility:Sterile; Lid:With Lid
Manufacturer: Falcon™ 353296
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Standard tissue culture (TC)_treated
- Convenient, peel-open medical-style packaging for individual product presentation
- Individual trays are PET (Code 1) and recyclable.
- Falcon 96-well microplates are compatible with automation systems and meet standard ANSI/SBS footprint dimensions for microplates
- Working volume of Media is 0.1-0.2 mL
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Bulk packaged five per tray
|8 x 12|
|Recommended Working Volume: 50-200 uL|
|Tissue Culture Plate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok