Falcon™ Polystyrene Microplates
Constructed of crystal grade virgin polystyrene for optimum visibility. Corning™ Falcon™ Polystyrene Microplates are available with tissue culture-treated and nontreated surfaces.
Manufacturer: Corning 351146
Available with tissue culture-treated and nontreated surfaces. Made of crystal grade virgin polystyrene for optimum visibility.
- Choose tissue culture-treated or nontreated surfaces
- Nontreated growth surface is more hydrophobic than tissue culture surface and is similiar to the surface of a bacteriological Petri dish
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Lid design permits stable stacking on benchtop or in incubator
- All plates (except 08-772-2A and 08-772-16) have patented “labyrinth” lid that reduces evaporation of media from wells, minimizes the risk of contamination
- Deep skirt and serrated edge permit a firmer grip for plate manipulation
- Exceptional optical clarity allows for visualization of all cell monolayers
- Frosted writing ends provide clear writing area for quick identification
- All plates and lids are suitable for both manual and automated handling
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|9.6 sq. cm|
|Cell Culture Plate|
|1.5 to 2.2 mL|
|2 x 3|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok