FastGro allows culturing cells in vitro without the use of serum and without any animal or human derived compound. FastGro is a fully defined additive, avoiding the need for serum, for a wide range of cell culture practices. Since FastGro is chemically defined it avoids lot-to-lot variations. All components in FastGro are highly purified and identified chemical compounds.
Culturing cells in a FastGro enriched medium represents a number of benefits as compared to conventional FBS enriched media.
- Due to its chemically defined nature there are no lot-to-lot variations. This skips the need for testing new batches of serum.
- There is no interference of unknown serum compounds in your research.
- Since it doesn't contain hormones nor cytokines it doesn't bias your research data.
- FastGro is save in use, since it doesn't contain animal or human derived materials.
- It can be stored in the refrigerator. No need for thawing before use.
Just add FastGro to your culture medium as you do with FBS (usually 10%). To shift from FBS containing media to FastGro containing medium we advise to follow the step-by-step weaning of the cells.
|Liver epithelial cells, HaCaT, Primary human hepatocytes, Hybridoma, VERO, HEK293, CHO, HEP G2, HeLa, Human keratinocytes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok