The kit combines the convenience of spin column technology with the selective binding properties of a silica membrane, eliminating the need for tedious resin manipulations or toxic phenol-chloroform extractions.
The GeneJET Gel Extraction and DNA Cleanup Micro Kit effectively removes primers, primer dimers, dNTPs, unincorporated labeled nucleotides, enzymes and salts from PCR and other reaction mixtures. The kit can be used for purification of DNA fragments from 100 bp to 20 kb. The recovery rates are 90 to 100% for 100 bp to 3 kb DNA fragment size range. Each GeneJET DNA Purification Column has a total binding capacity of up to 10 µg of DNA, and the entire procedure takes approximately 3.5 minutes for DNA cleanup
- Advanced column design -easy to open, load and handle
- Yields concentrated DNA - Elute in 6 to 10 µL volume
- High recovery - 90 to 100% recovery in the 100 to 3000 bp DNA fragment range
- Fast -4 minute reaction mixture clean-up and 15 minute agarose gel purification protocols available
- Efficient removal of reaction contaminants - including enzymes, proteins, primers dimers, dNTPs, and salts
- Flexible -does not require precise gel slice quantification weighting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok