GeneJET Whole Blood Genomic DNA Purification Mini Kit utilizes silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column, eliminating the need for expensive resins, toxic phenol-chloroform extractions, or time-consuming alcohol precipitation. The standard procedure takes less than 20 minutes following cell lysis and yields purified DNA greater than 30 kb in size. Isolated DNA can be used directly in PCR, Southern blotting, and enzymatic reactions.
- Efficient -high yields of high molecular weight genomic DNA
- Fast -20 minute procedure following cell lysis
- Convenient -spin columns are capped and assembled with collection tubes
- Pure -DNA pure from enzyme inhibitors, RNA and proteins. Ready to use for all demanding applications and validated in real-time PCR, endpoint PCR, multiplex PCR, and restriction enzyme digests
- Compatible -suitable for wide variety of samples like fresh or frozen anticoagulated mammalian blood (treated with EDTA, Citrate or Heparine), aged blood, buffy coat, bone marrow, and body fluids
|Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR), Cloning, Southern Blotting, Sequencing, PCR|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok